Finding an asbestos abatement contractor in San Bernardino County can be complicated. A contracting license alone does not qualify a company for performing asbestos abatement services, and not all certified asbestos abatement contractors offer the same quality of service and professionalism.
Qualified San Bernardino Asbestos Abatement Contractor
Tri Span Environmental is a licensed contracting company serving all of Southern California, including San Bernardino County. Asbestos abatement is one of the Tri Span’s specialized areas of work.
Tri Span Environmental asbestos abatement services in San Bernardino County include:
- Full inspection of the property for determining exactly where asbestos is present.
- Laboratory testing of suspected building material containing asbestos for determining the type of hazard.
- Expert project oversight by project managers and supervisors.
- Fast and effective removal or other abatement of asbestos materials found on the building site.
- Disposal of all hazardous materials in authorized waste disposal facilities.
- Coordination with required third-party consultants, if required.
- Effective and complete communication with the customer.
- The most cost-effective and safe solution for your building site.
Asbestos abatement is San Bernardino County is serious business. This work must be done with careful attention to detail, so no contamination of other areas of the building occurs. EPA and State laws must be followed to the letter.
When you need asbestos abatement in San Bernardino County, the specialized and professional services of Tri Span Environmental assure you of complete and satisfactory results.